PALO ALTO, CA, September 22, 2016 – Symphony Communication Services, LLC, the secure collaboration and workflow technology company, announces Symphony Innovate 2016, an invite-only enterprise industry conference dedicated to strategizing on the future of work and how enterprises are driving this transformation through Symphony's communications platform. Symphony Innovate will be held on October 6, 2016 at the Dream Downtown in New York City.
Representative Carolyn B. Maloney, of New York’s 12th Congressional District, will deliver the event’s keynote on cybersecurity the morning of the 6th. Google Cloud Platform VP, Brian Stevens, will close the event. Ecosystem partners Avaya, ChartIQ, Dow Jones, FactSet, FinTech Studios, FIS, FlexTrade, Gemalto, IHS Markit, Money.Net, NexJ Systems Inc., Selerity, S&P Global Market Intelligence, Symphony Software Foundation and Synchronoss will present new contributions and thought leadership to the Symphony platform designed to boost productivity and cross-company collaboration.
This year’s Symphony Innovate speaker lineup includes:
- Honorable Carolyn B. Maloney, U.S. Representative, New York
- Brian Stevens, Vice President, Google Cloud Platform
- Karl Sprules, Chief Technology Officer & Partner, AB (AllianceBernstein)
- Darren Cohen, Global Head of Principal Strategic Investments Group, Goldman Sachs
- Nigel Faulkner, Head of Technology, T. Rowe Price
- Diane Brady, Journalist & Founder, dB Omnimedia
- Edward Roussel, Chief Innovation Officer, Dow Jones
- Tim Gavin, SVP, Director of Research Management Solutions, FactSet
- Kevin McPartland, Head of Market Structure & Technology Research, Greenwich Associates
- Brad Levy, CEO, MarkitSERV and Global Head of Loans, IHS Markit
- Morgan Downey, CEO, Money.Net
- Ryan Terpstra, CEO, Selerity
- Ruben Falk, Global Head, Investment Management, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Symphony founder and CEO, David Gurle, will open the conference with an introduction to Symphony’s vision for how we’ll work and collaborate via productivity ecosystems designed to address the limitations of legacy enterprise systems. He’ll include demos of new product announcements and partner apps.
In advance of Symphony Innovate, the company will host developers from partner companies and other industry-leading technology innovators at the New World Symphony 2016 on October 5, also at the Dream Downtown. The New World Symphony will host an exclusive gathering of developer teams building new applications to be deployed on the Symphony platform. The winning application to emerge from the New World Symphony will be formally acknowledged at Symphony Innovate 2016 and a $5,000 donation will be made by Symphony to a charity of the winner’s choosing.
The New World Symphony 2016 will focus on building products that evolve Symphony’s virtual ecosystem of workplace tools. Symphony Innovate 2016 will be a high-level conference on how those tools may be best implemented to improve the modern work experience.
The secure, cloud-based communications platform that connects markets and individuals, Symphony promotes collaboration and increases workflow productivity while maintaining organizational compliance. Founded in October 2014 and headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, the company has offices in New York, Chicago, Boston, Hong Kong, Singapore and London. Symphony has raised $170 million from the world’s largest financial institutions and recognized investors, including: Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BlackRock, BNY Mellon, Citadel, Citi, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Google Inc., Goldman Sachs, HSBC, J.P. Morgan, Jefferies, Lakestar, Maverick, Merus Capital, Morgan Stanley, Natixis, Nomura, Societe Generale, UBS and Wells Fargo.
To sign up for Symphony, find out more about the company and keep up on the latest news, visit www.symphony.com and follow @Symphony. Connect, collaborate, deliver.