Abu Dhabi Finance Week 2023
Optimizing DevOps with GitLab for Symphony
At Innovate Asia 2019, we introduced Symphony Market Solutions: a suite of standardized, licensable solutions that facilitate and accelerate digital transformation and workflow automation. From purpose-built tools to automate steps in the trade lifecycle process, to integrations for HR and sales teams, Symphony Market Solutions enables our customers to harness the advantages of automation across their organizations‚Äîall within the Symphony environment.
Our newest Market Solutions offering is a GitLab integration for software developers. The GitLab application, which enables teams to collaborate around writing, reviewing, and deploying code across every stage of the DevOps lifecycle, is already popular among Symphony users. GitLab significantly enhances visibility and drives efficiency, which makes it a valuable tool for streamlining and optimizing the software development process.
Integrating GitLab with Symphony enables developers to respond quickly and seamlessly to GitLab notifications without having to disrupt their natural workflows by switching constantly between applications. More specifically, the GitLab integration for Symphony allows users to:
- Reduce context switching while collaborating with your team on critical issues tracked in GitLab
- Stay up-to-date with any changes to the GitLab projects most important to you
- Create, assign, comment, find issues and create merge requests right from within Symphony
- Enable actionable linking to your GitLab projects
- Work across your organizations with access to all of your company‚Äôs GitLab instances
- Stay connected and update GitLab projects from your mobile phone or tablet
- Reduce toolchain and email traffic with Symphony notifications for Gitlab within the context of the appropriate chat rooms
- Decrease the number of errors caused by missed GitLab updates
The GitLab Integration for Symphony is available now from Symphony Market Solutions.
To learn more or deploy the app to your Symphony instance, contact us.