Product development, bug tracking, and project management have complicated challenges for developers, program managers and project managers. Tools like Jira and Confluence can help you track changes, issues, scheduling, and more. But with so many projects and people involved, you end up spending most of your time logging in and out of tools just to make sure you know what’s happening.
Leverage this solution to enable your team to: Stay on top of issues and communicate with team members across dozens of projects in Jira, all from a single interface.
1. Set Up Customized Jira Subscriptions in Seconds
2. Customize Notifications
3. Open Issues in Jira Directly from Symphony
Easily track all relevant Confluence Spaces and Pages in real time, all the time.
1. Subscribe to Confluence Spaces and Pages
2. Manage Confluence Notifications
3. Create a Customized Confluence News Feed