A Look Back at 2017
This year was filled with milestones, accomplishments and most of all, fun! 2017 was an exciting ride and a culmination of all our hard work at Symphony over the past 3 years. Here is a look back at some of our favorite moments from 2017.
1. Symphony is growing! We opened new offices in Stockholm and Japan. This growth is a testament to how Symphony connects global teams to improve collaboration and productivity.
2. We redesigned our entire platform UI and announced innovative new features like the Customer Engagement Platform, Embedded Chat Module and Structured Objects. These were demonstrated on stage at Symphony Innovate 2017, our flagship conference that brought together over 500 IT and financial executives in New York City. Here, we also announced over 30 new partners and a user base over 235,000 strong across 260 enterprises!
3. We had the honor of being recognized in Gartner’s Cool Vendors in Social Software & Collaboration Report, 2017 for being an innovative social software and collaboration solution for businesses. On top of that, we recently won Waters Technology’s “Best Partnership” Award with Thomson Reuters.
4. Symphony turned 3 this year! We celebrated across the globe in our Palo Alto, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore offices! Cheers!
5. Our anniversary party wasn’t the only fun we had this year. Our global Culture Club held countless events, such as our summer picnics, a Star Wars viewing party and yoga classes!
5. We raised thousands of dollars as part of our Symphony Gives program. Employees volunteered at places like Feeding NYC, Hackney Winter Night Shelter, Sunnyvale Community Services, Ronald McDonald House and even held our own coat drive for One Warm Coat. In one of our favorite events, the annual Symphony Hiking Challenge, we had 74 employees participate & raised over $14,000 for charity.
6. Along the way we also welcomed Halloween, Thanksgiving and the holidays with open arms! Like we said, 2017 was full of fun times!
Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to everyone in our community.
We look forward to all that 2018 has in store! Here is to another happy and healthy year!