Symphony for iPhone is Here - Finally, a BYOD Solution that Works!
Admit it: you use your business device for non-work, and your personal device in business. You aren’t alone. This shift towards BYOD is here to stay - Gartner predicts by the end of 2017, half of employers will require employees to use their own devices for company work. (BYOD = Bring Your Own Device for the uninitiated.)
Aside from locking down the full device, this gives IT pros innumerable headaches. Securing data is a challenge. Integration with enterprise-ready applications can be tricky. Getting everyone on one scalable tool can be near impossible. Enter Symphony.
Today, Symphony is making its enterprise-ready mobile app for iPhone* available for download. This means that everyone using the Symphony platform on desktop can now continue those same conversations today on mobile, with security and compliance capabilities baked in.
This app brings your Symphony content straight to your phone - with the same security, messaging capabilities, Signals and alerts. You can get the job done from anywhere, anytime - and know your conversations are both confidential and compliant. Plus, the app is MDM (mobile device management) compatible so Enterprise and Business customers can configure the app and distribute it to employees however they need.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can look forward to once you download the app:
Safe and Secure
- True end-to-end encryption - unlike other apps, Symphony encrypts your messages on your phone, during transport and on resting servers
- Touch ID* or PIN Code secure access - an extra step to protect your data beyond locking your phone
- Push notifications that never reveal your messages’ content to anyone looking over your shoulder
- Connect with the financial services community through Symphony’s global directory, where users’ public profiles and company information is displayed so you know exactly who you are talking to
- Large-scale chat rooms allow for up to 20,000 participants, and personalized notifications based on #hashtags, $cashtags, and @mentions allow you to filter the signal from the noise
- Find whatever you need - past messages, posts, content - and with a single tap, view the entire conversation history
- Manage your most important workflow activities through a single application - get all of your messages, images, documents, and attachments while on-the-go as your Symphony desktop client syncs to the app in real time
- Access your conversations without being overwhelmed by them - apply customizable filters using Signals to quickly and easily see what really matters
- Easily see sent/read status with one swipe so you can track your message’s response even after you’ve left your desk
Join the professionals already using Symphony for mobile. Download the app now!
*iPhone and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries